Friday, November 20, 2009

reading phood magazines makes me hungry.
Recently getting the motivation to cook.
Shall dedicate my dollars to ingredients than shopping.

Internship at Gosh Advertising will start two weeks after.
Butterflies in my stomach, feelings anxious and have no expectation of what will be en-tasked to me. I shall remain positive as I promised. Oh mayne. My mood have been so shaky lately I can flare up anytime. Not Fun.

What to wear
Lunch hour, where to eat, I'm totally not familiar with the area
Be nice to other interns, I'll need them to guide me along
Can I sms during work?
What are my colleague's pet peeves?

lalalalla.

Whatever it is, I am fine (:

Speaking of which, Christmas is drawing near with pretty decorations adorning the city. I love it when Christmas is near, the weather and lights, giving me nostalgia and inexplicable shots of happiness. Everyone, it's the season to give. I'll be writing cards this year, for the worthy ones.

Let's make lists already. Yay!

This year is almost ending, time to source for a decent looking planner. The thought of having nowhere to go after graduation chided me slightly. Plan ahead guys.

No comments: