Monday, November 23, 2009

Lips like sugar

Finally managed to take a weekend off from clubbing.

Have been one of the best weekends so far. What to expect when we spend a considerable amount of moolah buying decent ingredients for phood. Made another attempt to satisfy his cravings for meat again. This time, I love what we created (:

Lamb cutlet with olives and chilli
Chorizo, mushroom and bacon aglio olio
Last one sounds a little weird for the combination
hehe, we made thai style clams

Next weekend, phood again. Crab feast at Melben. Okay I can't wait.
Got a feelings the coming week is going to take its toll on me.
With two major assignments on hand and one mock job interview.

I've gone through a REAL interview & managed to earn a position in the company. Does that mean I get to skip the MOCK job interview prepared by lecturers? Dream on. zzz

Bank account drained, somehow? This happens EVERYTIME. I need to hire finance consultant. Grow the dollars rather than shrink it when I don't even know where the money goes. Frustratinggggggggg. End of year, I'm supposed to be shopping and & enjoy life. pfft!

P.S. I want N97 :((((((((

No comments: