Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I want you to move on

I wish I could.

I've never really been single. It happens each time, someone new comes along and bring me into another world.

I don't have faith in relationships anymore, don't have faith to trust. I guess sometimes my expectation is out of this world. Please, stop telling me to keep zero expectation, it is impossible you know that.

Really tired, but don't intend to stop. Taking all in stride and watching how everything unfold naturally. Like I said, in all cases, I'll never be the subject, merely an audience.

Much needed break from everything. Being at work gives me the feeling that I'm in control of my own life, chasing deadline when I feel driven or choosing to prioritize what I deem important.
True, you got it right. I use work to take mind off matters. I'd like to call it escapism, but so what. At least I am being productive, not wasting my time on trashy issues.
Mixed feelings of disappointment, ignorance, fear and warmth.

Sometimes when you learn to trust, you learn to cherish the people you trust. I have gone through experiences of people attempting to share my secrets with the rest of the world. I can't help but feel wary, soon enough, the feeling evolve into desperation to hold these people dear. Fear of losing them, fear of losing sharing, fear of having no one to rely on.

Confession, I am reliant and far from independent when it comes to emotional matters.
best friends, thank you for being there all these while. I love.



No comments: