Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dinner at Barracks Cafe again.

I love how the warm strawberry short cake soaked up cold milk cream. Anything soggy usually works for me, soggy fries, soggy cakes. Whatever crunchy I turn down, I think.

The way it disintegrates in your mouth. Melting sensation is addictive, but taste-wise, don't trust the menu when it says customers will boycott the resto if they take strawberry shortcake out.

Conversations, sharing and secrets will all be memories. I would rather think this way than have a single trace of hope you'd stay on. Even if you do, I'll never know when your next departure will be. Doubts pretty much cleared, let's settle with this thought, or at least, allow me to.

On a lighter note, my craving for Caesar salad is overwhelming ever since Monday's dinner with Dacey at Trattoria Cucina Italiana. I shan't elaborate how badly trained the waiters are. We each ordered pasta and they were so average I ate them just to fill the stomach. Pathetic.

But amagad, Caesar salad FTW. now I'm getting hooked onto it, especially when the flavours of parmesan cheese and caesar dressing combine. It was so good we ordered another portion after our mains. Albeit the good, bacon is way too salty, I'm guessing with more diced tomatoes, the salad would have been really delicious. Yummm.


Update:
I need to take more pictures with my braces still on! Dentist advise to have it removed in a couple months time. Oh no!

No comments: